Intro: Google Sheets provides a convenient way to indent data in your spreadsheets. This can be helpful in making your data easier to read and understand. In this blog, we will explain how to indent in Google Sheets step by step.
- Open the Google Sheets document you wish to indent.
- Select the cells or rows you want to indent.
- Click the “Format” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Indent” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the amount of indentation you want to apply. You can choose from one to six levels of indentation.
- If you want to increase the indentation of all selected cells, press the “Indent” button.
- If you want to decrease the indentation of all selected cells, press the “Outdent” button.
- You can also use the “Increase Indent” and “Decrease Indent” buttons to change the indentation of each selected cell.
- Once you are done indenting your cells, click “Done” from the “Format” menu.