Are you trying to freeze panes in Google Sheets? Freezing panes in Google Sheets is a great way to keep important data visible while scrolling through large datasets. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to freeze panes in Google Sheets. Let’s get started!
Steps to Freeze Panes in Google Sheets:
- Open the Google Sheet that you want to freeze the panes.
- Select the row or column you want to freeze. Note that you can freeze one row, one column, or both.
- Go to View on the top menu and select Freeze.
- Choose the option that best suits your needs. For example, if you want to freeze the top row, select the “Freeze 1 Row” option.
- Your frozen panes will now be visible in your Google Sheet. You can scroll through the rows and columns as normal, but the frozen panes will remain in view.
- To unfreeze the panes, simply select Unfreeze from the View menu.